Sunday, March 7, 2010

In New Orleans

Saturday goes like this...up at 4 AM, into the shuttle van, out of the shuttle van, into the airport, into the airplane, up in the air, down on the ground, into the big airport mobbed with spring breakers headed to Punta Cana, hide but not sleep, into another airplane, up in the air, down on the ground, get my bag, step outside...and it is warm.

I am sick, much to the delight of the people sitting aside me on the flights I'm sure, but I'm remembering to cough into my arm so it's OK right.  Perfect clear sunny skies here and basically T-shirt weather until 5:00 or so.

My first task is to navigate the "CBD" neighborhoods on the west end of the French Quarter, as I have some important business to tend to today.  There is a convention in town, the Orthopedic Surgeons are here in force.  There is also an Italian parade in the Quarter tonight.  Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment